French Speaking Sales Associate
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
As a French Sales Associate at the Corporate Executive Board, you will have the opportunity to establish a prospective membership pool through telephone networking and mail-based efforts, while being exposed to all aspects of CEB and gaining exposure to senior executives in the UK and continental Europe.
The French Sales Associate (SA) position is great for extensive development of logical thinking, business-to-business communication and problem solving skills. Individuals in the SA position will gain broad exposure to a variety of industries, to fundamental business concepts, and to leading-edge business practices. SA's have the opportunity to interact with senior executives from the world's leading corporations. Advancement and increased responsibility are based solely on performance and potential, not tenure.
The Corporate Executive Board has a competitive employment offer that includes:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- Enticing incentive plan that includes trips, dinners and happy hours. Past trips have included the Bahamas, Aruba, Belize, Turks & Caicos, and Barcelona.
- Career advancement based on meritocracy.
- Formal training and on-boarding program that includes classroom modules.
- Full benefits package that includes BUPA premier medical cover, long-term disability cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, a 'dress for your day work environment'ö and much more.
Successful candidates possess:
- Ownership for exceeding performance goals.
- Results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively (demonstrated "grace under pressure")
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Interest in developing relationships with corporate executives
- A high class degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Superior poise and judgment
- Strong service ethic
- Fluency in English and French languages necessary
The Corporate Executive Board is a leading provider of best practices research, executive education seminars, customised research briefs, and decision support tools to the worldÆs largest and most prestigious corporations. Currently, CEB provides its integrated set of services to a network of more than 10,000 senior leaders at more than 2,800 companies worldwide, including over 80% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the FTSE EuroTop100. These services are provided primarily on an annual subscription basis and include best practices research studies, executive education seminars, customised research briefs and Web-based access to a library of over 275,000 corporate best practices. Our work is targeted to the most senior executives in each of the major functions at these companies including the CFO, Head of Strategy, Head of Corporate Affairs, Head of HR, Chief Information Officer etc. We are a fast-growing, publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: EXBD) that has met or exceeded its earnings guidance since our 1999 IPO - growing by 25% or more each year.
Our values center on two basic principles: force of ideas and the spirit of generosity. Consistent with these values is our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource. Today, our search is for extraordinarily talented and motivated individuals who thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments. We welcome recent university graduates or those with up to three years of work experience.
As your career develops, benefits over time can include:
- Sponsorship to business school or other graduate programme.
- Promotion to management level or to outside sales.
- Promotion to other departments, such as Member Services
To apply, click the button below.
London (inner and outer)