Autosmart International is the UK market leader in the manufacture and distribution of vehicle cleaning products via a network of franchisees, and we are growing strongly across Europe.
At Autosmart we centralise all of the functions traditionally carried out by PA’s into the Customer Service Department. This means our Customer Service team provides full operational and administrative back up to our customers, sales team and directors.
A challenging career within a fast growing International company
Customer Service Ambassadors at Autosmart are people who thrive on front line communication. They love the challenge of turning enquiries into opportunities for stronger working relations and satisfied customers in our UK and Export markets.
If successful, you will be working in a busy office with five others, at our HQ in central England. You will be part of a team that is the hub of communication for all customers internal and external.
Therefore you will need to be able to prioritise, use initiative and be very organised.
Welcome to an extremely dynamic, challenging, varied and constantly changing environment.
Ideal candidates will have
- a degree (preferably Business related)
- fluent written & spoken English and French
- experience with Microsoft applications
- the ability to prioritise and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent starting salary with good prospects for progression
- Fantastic, structured training programme
- Company pension scheme
- Non-contributory private health care
- 20 days flexible holiday plus 8 statutory
- Hours 8.30-5.15pm, occasional work outside these hours
To receive more information about this exciting opportunity, please visit our website and download our application pack by clicking on Apply Now below.