Graduate Trainee Legal Headhunter/ Graduate Legal Executive Search
Basic £20k (£25k after Year 1) with OTE of £40-60k (1st year) and £80k-£100k+ (2nd year)
Have you ever considered a career in Legal Headhunting?
Maybe you have a legal background but don’t necessarily want to be a lawyer - would you like to put your legal skills to use in an exciting, fast-paced and target driven environment?
Or you have an interest in Sales and/or Law and are looking to earn truly outstanding financial rewards.
Fletcher Flemming is established as a specialist recruitment firm within the Legal and Management Consultancy Markets for Financial Institutions, Consultancies and Legal Practices. With considerable experience conducting both Searches and Contingency Based mandates, Fletcher Flemming takes pride in both its embedded relationships and the ability to source the best candidates in the international market.
Operating on a truly global platform and with its impressive list of clients, ranging from leading global Investment Banks to ‘Magic Circle’ law firms, Fletcher Flemming has a proven track record of delivering an outstanding service to both its Clients and Candidates and is constantly enhancing its excellent reputation.
Fletcher Flemming is currently looking to hire several Consultants for its London Office. We are seeking:
· focused, ambitious individuals, coupled with relevant experience, or a clear interest in, Sales and/or Law.
· applicants with confidence, passion and a drive to succeed in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
Successful applicants shall, upon joining, receive:
· thorough and intensive training for Search and Selection within the Legal or Management Consultancy Markets
· a high level of client exposure.
· exceptional career progression with the potential for rapid promotion within the company
· uncapped performance based remuneration (realistic OTE of £40-60k in your first year, and £80-100k in your second year)
A career with Fletcher Flemming is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Search Firm with an enviable Client Portfolio. Consultants will have an unparalleled chance to succeed within an entrepreneurial and meritocratic environment. Furthermore, with our New York office opening later this year, there are travel opportunities for outstanding performers.
We are recruiting throughout the year, and would like to hear from you whether you are looking to start immediately or after graduation.
Please have a look at our website www.fletcherflemming.com for more information, or call Vikki Trister directly on 0207 073 2661.
All applications in the form of a CV and cover letter to be sent to