Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of document management and printing for professionals. The broad product offering includes office printing and copying systems, high speed digital production printers and wide format printing systems for both technical documentation and colour display graphics. A truly global organisation, many of the world’s Fortune 500 companies and leading commercial printers use our client
The Role – Field Sales Executive
The role will be covering the following areas - Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, London and the South East. The Sales Executive will be responsible for indentifying and building strong relationships with new and existing customers by understanding their needs and identifying new opportunities.
The Sales Executive will be essential to the contribution of the short and long term margin and revenue targets of the organisation by selling products and services and achieving optimal customer satisfaction.
- Daily tasks will involve:
- Researching and analysing the market
- Keeping up to date with market developments
- Contacting and visiting clients
To be considered for this opportunity you need to meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Some sales experience would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite
- Full and valid drivers license is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ambition with plenty of drive and self motivation
- A genuine desire to forge a successful career in sales
- Confidence is crucial with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A professional attitude with a hard working nature
- Passion for business
No previous experience is required as full sales training will be provided.
To apply for this position click the "apply now" button quoting reference AS1425.