Established since 1935 we have developed and diversified to become a world leader in our field. We have representation in over 160 countries and work continuously to stand out from the crowd. For example we work tirelessly with charities worldwide, especially on cleaning projects and sponsorships.
We are constantly innovating, improving, and designing, and due to new growth the UK commercial team is now expanding.
A position has been created in the commercial side of our industrial division. A Field Sales Executive is required to work in a territory covering appointments in the Southern part of the UK from Birmingham downwards.
The role will involve following up leads generated internally from advertisements and telesales. Field appointments, face to face selling, and completing the whole sales process.
Additionally we are looking for pro-active sales professionals so you will also be encouraged to do lead generation, cold calling, networking, research, and more to ensure you continue to create and develop new business.
- You must be able to demonstrate a consultative sales attitude as this role is Business to Business Sales, selling to Operations Managers and Managing Director level.
- You will have some sales experience; this is a national role so we are looking for someone focused on a sales career and hungry for continued success.
- You will be personable, credible, and articulate.
- An understanding of the industrial marketplace would be advantageous for the position.
- A driving license is required.
If you match these criteria and want to be considered for this fantastic national sales opportunity then apply now.