Executive Search consultants needed.
My client is a specialist Financial Services search firm covering the European markets. Established in 1981, they have built a strong reputation within the industry for the quality and professionalism of their work.
What sets them apart???
· An in-depth understanding of their clients’ businesses, their history, strategy, drivers, key personalities, strengths and weaknesses.
· Long standing relationships with a deliberately short list of top tier clients; they only work on mandated assignments.
· An unrivaled database, the powerhouse of the firm, developed in-house and constantly updated.
· A strength of brand and reputation that gives them a real edge in accessing premium candidates.
· A rigorous, structured process, consistently applied, which guarantees the best possible outcome.
· Specialised industry knowledge, with consultants’ expertise in specific product areas resulting in complete understanding of their clients' market, competitors and issues they face.
· A culture of teamwork; all our practices work closely together, sharing information and cross-fertilising ideas.
· In 2000 they won the first-ever Economist Intelligence Unit award for the best overall executive search firm in Financial Services in Europe. This award resulted from an opinion-based survey of financial service professionals across the continent. They also won by a substantial margin the award for the best European search firm in the prestigious field of Corporate Finance
My client is looking for 2 types of individuals. Intelligent graduates with determination to succeed at the highest level. The graduate must have either commercial or sales experience.
They are also looking for established consultants with a good track record looking to move into a more specialised market where the financial rewards are superior.
Basics start at £24k for graduates with no recruitment experience and go up to over £70k for experienced consultants depending on the amount and level of experience plus their record of success. As well as this share options, private health insurance, yearly bonuses, monthly commission, holidays abroad and car allowances are just a few of the benefits.