Exceptional earnings potential in recruitment
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Bluetec is experiencing exceptional growth and we need talented and driven people with experience in construction, town planning and civil engineering to help us continue our success. Through joining us you will be part of an international recruitment consultancy, Blue Group International, which has achieved 70% sales growth over the last two years and has a forecast turnover of ú50 million+ for 2005/2006.
Mentored and trained by our leading consultants, via our Resourcer program, you will be introduced to the challenging and exciting opportunities that are available within a truly dynamic organisation.
The program will:
* Provide a dedicated sales training program that involves taking you through the whole recruitment cycle from sourcing to completion of assignments.
* Provide you with all the necessary skills for a successful career.
* Prepare you for your first recruitment assignment.
By the end of the program you wil:
* Understand the market in which you operate.
* Source suitably qualified candidates for our client's requirements.
* Investigate and develop new business.
* Develop effective and productive relationships with candidates and clients.
* Plan your activity to achieve your sales targets.
* Develop key relationships with your colleagues.
Reasons to join us:
* Structured career and skills coaching as part of our 'Elite Career Development'
* Working with world-class clients and international candidates
* Exceptional earnings potential - OTE ú35K within first year and OTE ú50K with in second year
* An unbeatable staff bonuses and prizes award scheme
* Attractive company benefits
* Annual staff prize trips to Ibiza, Puerto Banus, Dubai ......and Las Vegas in 2006
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorised to work within the EU.
London (inner and outer)