Based in Cambridge our client is a leading international healthcare organisation. Previously renowned for supplying data to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries they have recently focused upon developing a high profile consulting division of the company to provide a greater service to their clients – it is this arm of the organisation that the position is available for, which will give you a fantastic understanding of the extraordinary pharmaceutical industry.
The Role – Entry Level Analyst
Our client are looking for accomplished graduates or persons of graduate calibre to join the Strategy Consultancy department in the role of Entry Level Analyst.
As an Analyst you can expect to be provided with excellent opportunities to work in a progressive environment where you will be supported by exceptionally talented and ambitious individuals. The successful candidates will join a highly reputable team with a positive attitude, and a high level of integrity that driving a clear client and quality focused approach.
To be considered for this position you will need to meet the follow criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork / leadership skills
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to quality
- Good presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with plenty of drive and self motivation
- A desire to learn and ambition to succeed
- Confident and professional attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
This is a fantastic opportunity that provides extensive training to all of their Analysts to equip them with the skills and knowledge required to become successful top quality strategy consultants.
The work is challenging yet stimulating. You will be assessed in a highly merit based environment, ensuring recognition and rapid progression for high performers.