Engineering Graduate Development Programme
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Earth Tech UK is a global provider of design, engineering and construction services to the Water/Wastewater, Waste Management, Environmental and Facilities markets.
The business now has exciting opportunities for Graduate Engineers to work on a variety of geographically and technically diverse projects.
Earth Tech is committed to personal and professional development. We run accredited and structured training schemes which enable our engineering graduates to become chartered. Alongside this, we will also provide our graduates with a structured programme of softer
The organisation offers a full range of benefits, including a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, and eligibility to join the company’s pension scheme.
Working as part of a multi disciplinary design team, the role will involve:
- preparation of reports
- preparation of design calculations and drawings
- specifying and ordering of equipment
- working closely with the site construction and commissioning teams
The successful candidate will:
- have a relevant degree (minimum 2:2)
- enjoy working as part of a Team
- have the ability to work using their own initiative
- be able to work to exacting deadlines or standards
- be enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn
- be a good communicator, both oral and written
To apply for a graduate position within Earth Tech UK (successful candidates will join the organisation Sept '08), please click Apply Now to visit our website where you can download an application form.
Earth Tech: a better tomorrow made possible.