Economists, Researchers and Statisticians
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Impartial information is vital to an open and democratic society and ONS is the principal provider of official statistics about the UK. Our information is used by government to make decisions about society and the economy, and by the UK's citizens to help them better understand their country. By making statistics available to the nation, you could enjoy a fulfilling professional career which benefits the whole of society.
The work of ONS affects everyone in the UK. It informs the development of social and economic policy and makes headline news on a daily basis. Our statistics and analysis cover all aspects of life in the UK today, so the work is always challenging and diverse. We produce statistics and reports on a wide range of topics covering the economy and society, e.g. population, health and labour markets. We bring a local, regional, national and international dimension to the work.
Why join us?
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Professional training and development to enhance your career.
- The chance to work on challenging and diverse projects that are important to people and society.
- The flexibility to work on a variety of projects or to develop topic expertise.
- Opportunities to work with leading professionals and academics across the UK, the wider statistical community and internationally.
- Attractive benefits package that gives you the opportunity to have a career as well as a good work/life balance.
We are always looking to attract professional people to cover a wide variety of specialist positions and we are currently recruiting professionals at all levels including graduates, experienced professionals and senior professionals.
Find out more on our website by clicking Apply Now
South East England, South Wales, South West England