Do you possess a BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or a similar subject? You may also posses an MSc in Operational Research or Statistics. You will ideally have some experience in a modelling analysis role and now be looking for your next move into a new, challenging Operational Research, analytical position. Technically, you will have good Excel and Access skills and experience of Modelling packages (such as Simul8). My client, are specialists in offering analytic and modelling services within the defence sector and they seek several candidates to work on exciting projects in a rapidly expanding team.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Develop and undertake Operational Analysis projects, from start to finish, to time and budget.
· Ensure that customer requirements are properly defined and fully met.
· Supply expertise and consultancy support in specialist domain areas.
· Participate, as appropriate, in bidding and other business development processes to facilitate the acquisition of new business.
A proven track record in Operational Analysis / Research techniques such as:
· Linear Programming.
· Systems Dynamics.
· Soft Systems methodology.
· Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis.
· Mathematical modelling.
Fantastic opportunities for ambitious Operational Research / analytical candidates seeking a challenging, high profile position.