NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Established in 1934, Henderson Global Investors is a leading independent global asset management firm.
The company provides its institutional, retail and high net-worth clients with access to skilled investment professionals representing a broad range of asset classes, including equities, fixed income, property and private capital.
Headquartered in London, Henderson is one of Europe’s largest investment managers, with £43.4 billion (as at 31 March 2009) assets under management and employs around 900 people worldwide.
Overview of the Role
The role involves the management of the consultant databases, together with the Business Support workload, administrative support and the Sant RFP database. It is within a high-profile team and provides an opportunity to quickly gain an understanding and experience of all Henderson’s products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates may be from a variety of backgrounds including business; finance; and economics. Applicants must be confident speaking with new people and comfortable working as part of a team in an upbeat and rapidly changing work environment.
- Working with the writing teams (editorial and RFP) to promote Henderson, ensuring all materials are updated, compliance approved and delivered in a timely manner.
- Preparation and gathering of management information across the business unit and provide administrative support for the Consultant Sales Team in setting up and managing external meetings.
- Work with product specialists and RFP writers to generate sales materials and documents files and entries in databases and surveys
- Develop and maintain the knowledge databases to provide content management
- Manage the workload of the Business Support and Editorial teams
- Assist with updating presentations
- Coordinate information flows across departments
- Manage relationships with stakeholders in the prioritisation of business
- Strong Mathematics and/or Science and/or English qualifications
Technical Skills and Experience
Articulate and able to communicate across different teams
Analytical, strong attention to detail and quality of work
Able to influence and make sound decisions quickly
Organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
Ability to structure/scale down complex arguments
The ability to work within a team environment, adapting to different teams as appropriate
Coping with high pressure/deadline driven environments
Highly self motivated
FSA Registration Required: No
Don’t delay, Apply Now!
London (inner and outer), UK locations
Henderson Global Investors Limited
+44 (0)20 7818 1818