This is an opportunity to join one of the worlds leading brewers as a Customer Supply Co-Ordinator. With a global brand portfolio this is an opportunity to join a worldwide FMCG company. You will be required to make key business decisions proactively managing customers’ needs to deliver an effective supply of products.
Your main job role will be to maximise level of service, offering a clear understanding of end to end Supply Chain leading to an improvement in service performance & reduction in the total cost to serve
You will need to manage:
· Inbound & outbound callage
· Ensure a resolution is achieved whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
· Pro-active analysis of recurring issues/inefficiencies with recommendations for improvement
· Improve our service performance to our customers
· Review account operational effectiveness - focussing & identifying cost savings & value added opportunities
· Internal and external customer reviews and meetings
Strong Customer focus is essential. You will need to be a team player with ability to work to your own initiative, have excellent organisation and communication skills with motivation and drive for results.
I return you will receive excellent training and benefits package with regular salary reviews and opportunity for progression.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Sales Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top sales people. A career in sales can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.