NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Here at SMi, we are at the forefront of linking businesses with information, organising over 150 conferences, workshops and masterclasses every year.
All our events are research driven and highly targeted towards senior level professionals, designed to help them make informed decisions and remain at the cutting edge of business information.
The Role of a Conference Producer
If you are seeking a research-oriented career then Conference Production could suit you.
Your role is to research market trends and write the content for a Conference Programme. This involves speaker acquisition and liaison, and directing the sales and marketing functions in the right direction.
Among the skills you will need are:
- strong communication skills
- strong commercial acumen
- the ability to assimilate information quickly
- a tenacious and enthusiastic approach
- good time management
- a can do approach
- the ability to deal with senior ranking directors and public sector individuals on a one-to-one basis
- excellent team skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access and Outlook
Click Apply Now to send your CV with salary expectations to Chris Malpas.
For further information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
London (inner and outer)