Good with people? Creative? Like to have some time out of the office?
We are looking for a Community Projects Engineer to undertake the design, management and supervision of Community Improvement Projects in accordance with internal briefs. You will be presenting information to residential groups and team mates.
You will be working in a team managing projects involving environmental issues.
· To undertake the design, management and supervision of Community Improvement Projects in accordance with internal briefs.
· Responsible for the production of detailed engineering designs, contract drawings, planning works programmes, supervising and monitoring contracts.
· Compile and report on feasibility studies for project initiatives associated with the Community Improvements Programme and make recommendations to Community Improvements Programme Manager.
· Preparation of contract documents
· Deputise for the Team Leader Community Improvements across the postholders specific area of responsibility.
If you are a bright, creative graduate lookign for your first or second job in engineering, we want to hear from you!
Apply now by emailing Vikki Robinson for an application form.