Do you want to be part of a company that continues to innovate and push the boundaries within the food industry?
The success of Müller Dairy has come from many different angles, from it’s recognition as a Superbrand in the FMCG market to engagement with local farmers who supply the all important milk that makes the delicious yogurts and chilled desserts and a commitment to reducing waste and carbon from the Shropshire dairy where it all happens. The growth and success comes not only from the products we manufacture but also how we do business and that is where you come in.
The Graduate Management Accountant role is a key person within our finance team, working closely with our sales team and customers.
The role is dynamic and diverse and requires the ability to multi-task and have an appreciation of the whole commercial mix.
You will be required to:
- Be a business partner to national account managers - providing financial and commercial decision support
- Ensure Internal Compliance – ensure financial commitments for customers supported are pre evaluated and pre approved in line with the company’s compliance policy
- Provide Month end analysis
- Provide Management of commercial reporting
- Provide Management of commercial evaluation tools
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting for Head of Sales Controlling and Sales Director
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking for the next step on the career ladder.
We are looking for ambitious graduates who are keen to quickly progress within our organisation.
The minimum academic requirement is 2.1 in a relevant business, accountancy or highly numerate degree. We require some previous experience in a finance role. You will be either part qualified in CIMA or other relevant qualifications and you will be supported to continue your qualification.
Discovery Graduates are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
To be considered click 'apply now’ today.