NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
A vacancy has arisen within the rapidly expanding marketing team for a Client Executive who, following training will be responsible for the delivery of PPC activity as per requests from the client and or the client management team (CMT)
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting-up and managing Pay-per-Click (PPC) accounts in search engines including Google, MIVA, MSN and Yahoo!
- Researching market trends, responding to seasonal market fluctuations, and modifying campaign accordingly
- Carrying out search terms research & analysis for current and new clients
- Establishing the most effective landing pages for PPC ads to keywords level
- Creating / completing PPC reports for clients / CMT accurately and to deadlines
- Managing campaigns to clients / CMT request (e.g. optimising creatives and managing budgets and bids within the search engine landscape)
- Developing the client strategy in association with the CMT
- Assisting in the development of PPC best practice for Summit
- Assisting in the Training of the CMT
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Good team player who can also work independently
- Logical thinker
- Ability to determine the optimal way to position products in the market
Experience within PPC desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate will be a business or marketing graduate who displays initiative and a desire to be challenged, seeking significant responsibility and working hard to achieve it in this rapidly evolving environment. You will be hands on, leading by example, planning work schedules and constantly maintaining the highest levels of work. In return you will gain experience and responsibility ahead of your time.
A competitive starting salary will be paid based on qualifications and experience. There is an excellent promotion structure for highly motivated people.
Yorkshire and Humberside