Location - Edinburgh and Lothian
Salary - £20,000 per annum pro rata plus bonus
Charles Letts & Co Limited has a great opportunity for a graduate to drive the sales and marketing of personalised products from the web. This will include working with software partners to extend product range.
The role will be specifically responsible for driving the Letts personalised products offer, which includes diaries, notebooks, calendars and photobooks directly from the web.
Skills / Experience
- General Marketing knowledge, skills and experience
- Online savvy and experience
- A motivated self starter
- Ability to travel within the UK
- Online transaction experience/knowledge would be beneficial
- Any experience in photo or internet areas would be preferred
- Business or Marketing Degree.
- 34 days holiday per annum pro rata.
As part of the TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support from the TSGPP team and will have access to a residential Leadership and Business skills training course.
Duration: 12 months with a view to permanent hire.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.