Charity Fundraiser – Job SatisfACTION!
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
New Page 1
Full Time Charity Fundraisers
Job SatisfACTION @ DialogueDirect
Are you happy with the current situation in the world or would you like to change minds, hearts and lives? DialogueDirect are looking for passionate people who want to use their skills to take positive action towards a better world. You’ll meet incredible people, get excited by inspiring long-term donations for amazing causes and experience a social life that’s second to none.
Join one of our charity fundraising teams working across London, Kent or Brighton, or travel the UK (with holiday-style accommodation and transport provided free).
As a fundraiser, you will work on behalf of one of our charity partners – including Amnesty International, Shelter, VSO, WaterAid and Oxfam. Each day you will face challenges, learn more about yourself, and inspire people to change the world by making a long-term commitment to a charity.
ROAMING CHARITY FUNDRAISER
Our roaming fundraisers travel across the UK raising awareness about the campaigns of our fantastic charity partners, making a hugely diverse set of friends, and collecting either bank details or contact details for inspired and committed donors.
As a roaming fundraiser you’ll need to give us:
In return, we will provide you with:
- an initial five week commitment away from home
your hard work and determination
- and use of your dazzling personality!
- inspiring team mates and the dialogue family
- a home away from home in a team cottage
- the chance to see the UK
- and the flexibility to take as much time off as you like in between working periods
“ I was a bit nervous about going away from home for five weeks, but the training was great and my team helped me get through any homesick wobbles. Now I don’t think twice about being away – Dialogue is my second family!” Adam Lloyd (Roaming Team Guide)
LONDON/KENT/BRIGHTON BASED CHARITY FUNDRAISER
Our London based fundraisers work mainly in zones 1-4 of the London tube map, and our Kent and Brighton based fundraisers work all over the Kent/Brighton areas.
As a London/Kent/Brighton-based fundraiser you would need to:
- ideally be free to work for several months
- have the confidence to stand your ground in one of the busiest cities in the world
- have the determination, flexibility and charisma to change the minds of thousands of people across the South-East – one of the most culturally diverse groups in the world!
In return, we will provide you with:
- long-term inspirational team mates to learn from and lean on
- a chance to get to know the tube map/ local area like the back of your hand,
- an opportunity to join our industry leading management academy.
- If you have fundraising experience, you could apply to work part-time in the evenings (London only). You need to be available at least four evenings a week from 6pm – 9pm.
“At first I found it really hard to stop people and got really frustrated that I wasn’t meeting targets. But something clicked in my third week and I signed up more people than my team leader! Now I get bonuses for exceeding targets which helps me work harder!” Preshnee Patel (London-based Fundraiser)
With both positions, there are great opportunities for advancement, performance-related bonuses, a lively and inspirational social atmosphere, and that job satisfACTION you have always been looking for!
“Dialoguing is a rollercoaster! You have days when so many people say ‘no thanks’ that you feel like you might cry…but then the next day you meet the most amazing people and get ten of them to commit to a long term donation…those days you can’t wipe the grin off my face!” Sarah Bradbury (London-based Fundraiser)
Our fundraisers work hard, play hard and go home smiling at the thought of the difference their work has made. Are you looking for that kind of job satisfaction? We welcome all applications, no matter what your previous job experience. Apply online, call us on 08451 307255, or click 'apply now' to drop us an e-mail and you’ll be changing the world before you know it!
East England, East Midlands, London (inner and outer), North East England, North Wales, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South Wales, South West England, UK locations, West Midlands,