Change your Life with a Career in Recruitment!
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Do the words Success, Rich, Career, Money, Sales & Telesales, Confident, Competitive, Commission and Number One, make your pulse race!?!
With uncapped earnings, will you be able to beat the RECORD and top £100K in your 1ST YEAR?
If you’re a natural salesperson who's been looking for that recruitment role that will change your life forever, then look no further than our GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT SCHEME!
My International client with head office in the City of London, won the award for BEST IT RECRUITMENT COMPANY, with offices and clients across countries including Hong Kong, New York, Amsterdam and Frankfurt. They have also been voted by the FINANCIAL TIMES as the TOP 50 PLACES TO WORK, for the last 3 years!
They are constantly evolving and are a very exciting place to work and they are looking for TOP CLASS graduates to work with them and be part of their success! Is this you?
To have a chance with these LEADERS, you must:
* Be a graduate or be able to prove that you’re graduate callibe;
* Thrive on challenging yourself and working to targets and have a need to be one thing...be the BEST;
* Be able to demonstrate that you can SELL, preferably within B2B or at least that you're a quick learner when taught;
* Be able to demonstrate that you can work well in a team;
* Be able to deomstrate that ‘hard work’ is your middle name!
In return you will benefit from:
* Their AWARD WINNING TRAINING SCHEME where you will be trained on everything from Candidate Resourcing; New Business Development; Advert Writing; Negotiating and much more;
* A Company Car scheme (do you want a PORSCHE within 12 months or an ASTON MARTIN within 18 months!?);
* One of the BEST COMMISSION structures in the industry;
* Top London Restaurant lunches;
* A rewarding SOCIAL life and the list is endless!
If this is you then contact Emma immediately on 0207 539 3094 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
London (inner and outer)