Trainee Finance and Banking Headhunter – London
Basic £20k (£25k after Year 1) with a realistic OTE of £40-60k (1st year) and £80k-£100k+ (2nd year)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an extremely successful Financial Headhunting firm and be a part of our ambitious international growth plans
Who we are
Carrington Fox is a niche Headhunting firm that focuses on recruiting for the front offices of select Tier 1 Investments Banks, specialising in derivatives and capital markets. Based in the heart of the city in a stunning location, we also have offices in New York and Hong Kong. Through first-rate market and product knowledge we have established long term relationships with clients and candidates and have an established global reputation.
This is a fully consultative role and successful applicants are trained in all aspects of the headhunting process, from sales and negotiation to client relationship management and relationship building. We have a dedicated in-house trainer who offers tailored one-to-one coaching to consultants at all levels.
What we offer
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission structure
- Accelerated career progression
- A training and development programme that is second to none.
- Travel opportunities
- Subsidized gym membership
Who we are looking for
- Confident, high achieving graduates with strong academic backgrounds
- Hard working, ambitious individuals who are looking to benefit from our exciting business model.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite, however an interest in Sales and/or Investment Banking is!
Due to the volume of response we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.