Our client is a leading UK provider of financial products to business. Working closely with the agricultural industry to support and represent the needs of the rural community. Our client is also growing strongly in other business sectors.
The Role - Business Development
This business development role will see the successful candidate win more business through the very strong relationship and loyalty of the existing customer base and open up new business with new clients. A good understanding of the rural economy is needed as a key part of the target market is farming and agricultural industries.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Building relationships with target businesses as well as members
- Promote / sell financial products to members and non members
- Assist in organising meetings and events
- Sell and renew membership subscriptions
- To be considered for this position we are looking for the following criteria to be met:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Full and valid drivers license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Adept to working in a high activity environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ambitious, driven and self motivated
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Passion for business
- Interest in the rural economy
You will receive full sales training upon commencement of the post and you will also benefit from on the job training therefore no previous experience is required for the position.
To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference GD1419.