Our client provides the ideal service to everyone ranging from private individuals requiring work on their own home through to working with some of the country's largest contractors on their multi million pound projects.
The Role - Business Development Executive
Commencing as a Business Development Executive in the Manchester office you be required to Identify potential key customers in the region, and establish, develop and maintain relationships with key accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a sales and marketing plan
- To generally increase the portfolio of clients
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are considered in conjunction with the company Health & Safety Manager
- Improve sales conversion rate
- Attend monthly and Quarterly sales meetings
- Weekly/monthly reporting including KPI’s, as required
A qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical engineering is a prerequisite for this role due to the nature of the organisation. This position will allow you to combine your knowledge of engineering in to a selling environment.
There is huge potential for career progression within the company as personal development and continuous training and development is encouraged.
For this role we are looking for the following criteria to be met:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in civil engineering
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
- Good presentation skills
- Driven, ambitious and self motivated
- Passion for business
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Team player
- Career orientated
This is a highly interesting and varied role offering a competitive salary package as well excellent career prospects and ongoing training. To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference SH1437.