Boasting an enviable location in Central Manchester our client is a small yet highly ambitious Consultancy organisation offering solutions to voluntary, charity and not for profit businesses.
The Role – Business Development Executive
Joining the company as a Business Development Executive you will manage the whole sales process from beginning to completion. Focusing upon the fundraising aspect of the company you will seek to generate clients within the not for profit sector, initially you will be internally based but there is the opportunity to quickly progress in to an external position.
Main duties will include:
- Create new business opportunities
- Lead generation
- Some sales support
- Market research on the not for profit sector
To be considered for this opportunity you need to meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ambition with plenty of drive and self motivation
- A genuine desire to forge a successful career in sales
- Confidence is crucial with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A professional attitude with a hard working nature
- Passion for business
No previous experience is required as full sales training will be provided.
To apply for this position click the "apply now" quoting reference AS1424