Our client is hybrid recruitment organisation specialising in temporary and permanent positions within the leisure industry.
The Role - Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the organisation.
Your main duties will include:
- Proactive new business development
- Sourcing leads and targeting key organisations
- Following up on marketing activity / driving marketing campaigns
- Generating qualified appointments for sales team
- Developing knowledge of selling advertising
- Understanding the business concept
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following criteria to be met:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Good presentation skills
- Passionate about business
- Hungry to forge a successful career in sales
- Highly driven and eager to learn new skills so you can develop to your true potential
No previous sales experience required as full sales training will be provided. To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference AW1442.