Executive Our client is a successful IT organisation with offices in the UK and America, established just over 10 years ago they have grown considerably to become an accredited Microsoft Gold Partner.
The Role - Business Development Executive
Joining a lively and supportive sales division as a Business Development Executive, your role will include lead generation, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, booking appointments and ultimately winning new business for the organisation. You will spend a high proportion of your time shadowing more experienced sales executives whilst you are in your training period. As you become more knowledgeable in the role you will progress in to a field based position where you will conduct your own business appointments and manage the whole sales process.
Progression into a Sales manager position within 12 months is realistic dependant upon performance and achievement of monthly targets.
For this opportunity we are looking for candidates to be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Adept to working in a high activity environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Ambitious, driven and highly self motivated Desire to forge a successful career in sales
- Passion for business
To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference EW1432.