Based in Central London our client is not your traditional office supplies organisation, they provide their customers with manageable quantities of stock to reduce storage costs – it is this unique strategy that sets them apart from competitors!
The Role - Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive your primary focus will be to develop new business opportunities for the organisation to do this you will need to be highly motivated, target driven and essentially money motivated!
Prospective candidates must be alert and adaptable to changes in the market and able to achieve results even in difficult circumstances
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation
- Booking appointments for experienced members of the sales team to attend, which you will shadow
- Building and maintaining business relationships with new and existing clients
- It is expected that you will progress in to a junior sales position, times scales for this are dependant upon your success and therefore could be under 12 months!
- To be considered for this role you must meet the following specific criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Full and valid drivers license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ambition with plenty of drive and self motivation
- Eager to learn
- Passion for business
- Team player
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for a university graduate to take their first steps into sales if you think you have what it takes send your application to us without delay simply click the "apply now" button to send your CV quoting EW1414.