Headquartered in Essex our client is Europe’s leading IT asset management company, Essentially they provide an IT recovery service helping companies to manage used and surplus IT equipment. With a current turnover of £20 million they are anticipating this figure to increase to £23 million by the end of the year – in order to achieve this goal they are looking to expand there sales team and recruit ambitious driven graduates or persons of graduate calibre.
The Role - Business Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with one a leading IT organisation! Our client is looking to recruit a team of Pareto Law graduates to identify business opportunities through proactive communications with existing customers as well as with prospects through sales and marketing campaigns. You will get involved in all aspects of the sales process – from identification of a lead, all the way through to closure.
- liaising, developing and maintaining peer-to-peer customer relationships
- following up on quotations
- negotiating where applicable to win business
This role therefore is a mixture of new business and account management with the key focus on being proactive in identifying potential sales opportunities with new and existing customers. You are responsible for keeping clients warm, building deeper relationships with them and maximising accounts as much as possible.
In return for your hard work you can expect a guaranteed basic salary of £22,000, generous commission structure – realistic OTE figure in your first year is around £30,000 OTE and you will also benefit from excellent progression opportunities.
For this position we are looking for the following criteria:
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Fluent in Spanish as a second language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Works independently, as well as part of a team, with little supervision
- Articulate and self-disciplined
- Likes to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference JL1385sp.