This is a rare career opportunity to train in an extremely well reputed company and learn from a team of professional, high-level business consultants.
We are a market leading organisation offering specialist consultancy services, enabling organisations to achieve performance improvements and competitive advantage.
Many factors unite making this an exceptional opportunity for someone with commitment, drive and high aspirations. You will undertake a 2-3 year programme, throughout which you will develop a deep understanding of business across a wide spectrum of industries with a view to progressing into consulting or, ultimately, into a senior business development role.
Largely due to being a specialist business, you will have the opportunity of working closely with the Senior Management Team, thus accelerating your progression.
This is not your average sales role and provides much more than any graduate scheme would normally offer.
The role is very demanding, yet highly rewarding. Shouldering responsibility from an early stage, you will immediately become an integral part of a small and tightly knit team. For the first 12–18 months you can expect to be predominantly involved in telesales, generating leads and converting these into meetings with Senior Directors of FTSE 250/Fortune500 companies, as well as market and prospect research.
Selling to the top levels of business requires more than most other sales roles. To be successful, you must have a constant desire to achieve and the ability to overcome rejection and setbacks. The training provided is very hands-on and focuses on developing sales techniques and additional skills that can be taken into other areas of the business.
Whilst the targets are challenging the reward is greater, both in terms of financial remuneration and career development. Following your grounding in the telesales role, you will be given the opportunity to progress within the business into both consulting and external sales. As a business we are focused on growing talent for the future and there are potential sponsorship opportunities available for further learning and development.
You will have all the support you need to succeed, but in return commitment, loyalty, hard work and a genuine desire to succeed is essential.
We are looking for a recent graduate who:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1(Hons) degree, preferably science related.
- Has a very confident, presentable and assertive personality
- Possesses good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Is focused and career orientated and can visualise where they want their future to be
- Has the ability to quickly pick up and learn new skills
- Is very ambitious and self motivated – a real desire to consistently achieve and the ability to overcome rejection and setbacks Is very organised, with good time management skills and a high attention to detail
- Has the ability to work as part of a small team and shoulder responsibility from an early stage in their career
- Preferably has previous sales experience, although this is not essential
Basic - £18,000 - £20,000 pa 1st year OTE – £26,000 - £28,000 (uncapped)
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Death in Service life assurance cover
- BUPA healthcare plan
All applications will be assessed by Discovery Graduates.
We believe that every graduate is capable of getting a good graduate job given the right support, advice and training and we only work with companies who recognise the value that the right graduate can bring to their business.