Our client is an established IT solutions provider dealing with both the private and public sector they command an enviable position in the market and are extremely well respected in the industry.
The Role – Business Continuity Sales Specialist
This is a new role, joining an existing team of Business Continuity Sales Specialists, with some support from a Telemarketing team and Solution & Recovery Specialists operating throughout the UK. The successful candidate will be office based in Hampshire in the first few months identifying Public Sector opportunities and formulating the structure and plan that will enable a constant flow of new business.
This role is wholly focused on selling new contracts to Public Sector organisations. Therefore the role will require a significant amount of study to understand the procurement processes in the Public Sector.
For this position we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Due to the nature of the role a full and valid drivers license is essential
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding and experience of completing tender documents would be a distinct advantage but is not essential
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Ambitious, driven and highly self motivated
- Passion for business
- Commutable to Basingstoke
Apply for this position today to avoid disappointment, by clicking 'apply now' to email your CV to us quoting reference LW1395.