Breakthrough Search was founded in 2007 with the sole aim of establishing a unique executive level sales search firm providing innovative recruitment and headhunting services to UK and pan-European Technology businesses. Our clients range from start-ups to FTSE100 such as Microsoft, Fujitsu and Global Crossing.
We have recently moved to new offices at the Milton Keynes Business Centre, have invested in state of the art IT systems and are now looking to expand the business.
The responsibilities of this role are varied and include:
- Candidate sourcing through advanced research techniques
- Qualification and interviewing of candidates
- Project driven market research and analysis
- Name generation research and engagement
- Internet driven research (Boolean searching, internet spidering, etc)
- Sourcing leads through information gathering
- New business development including cold calling and face to face meetings
- Relationship management with both clients and candidates
- Maintenance of company database, spreadsheets and website
- Attend industry events and shows on behalf of Breakthrough Search
- Writing job specifications, adverts and customer presentation documents.
35 hours per week, duration 11 weeks.
Week 12 comprises professional training of a 2 day induction and a 3 day final training event
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Key skills required:
1st class communication skills with a confident and professional approach and the ability to talk and work with very senior industry professionals. Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, driven with a passion for success. Excellent analytical and research skills using a variety of both technical and non-technical means. Intelligent, inquisitive with an appetite to learn. Creative, innovative, outgoing, positive, proactive. Competitive and target orientated. Able to work under own initiative. Computer literate (knowledge of ICT principles is advantageous). High level of attention to detail. Time management, personal organisational and prioritisation skills
For further information please visit our website at www.Breakthroughsearch.com After having read the information provided if you want to apply for this opportunity, please click apply now and follow the instructions.