Big Earning Potential - Graduate Training Programme - Recruitment Consultant
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Oasis Search is a market leading Recruitment Search Consultancy. We have a fantastic reputation within a specialist niche market and focus on placing middle to senior management roles within our established client base.
Currently we have an opening for a graduate trainee to work within our expanding research team. A clearly defined career path is offered along with a thorough structured training programme. Fast track career progression is on offer to high performers.
This is a very exciting time to start a career in recruitment as the company is growing quickly, which means your position will grow with the company. We are looking for managers of the future.
The role would suit a lively and sociable individual looking for an excellent earning opportunity within a growing organisation. Applicants should be of graduate calibre. Corporate telephone sales experience would be beneficial but not essential. You will be involved in:
* Research, identification, and qualification of suitable candidates who are then approached to find out if they are interested in changing jobs.
* Arranging client / candidate meetings
* Continually be expected to seek means of refining and streamlining the recruitment process and internal systems.
Training & Development
A full intensive induction programme followed by one-to-one on the job tutoring and mentoring will allow you to gain a quick understanding of the industry.
More importantly it will allow you to start earning commission quickly û typically within your second month.
What we offer
Huge earning potential. ú16k - ú18k Negotiable basic, 1st year ú25k - ú28k OTE (uncapped).
Based in our Hatfield office.
What we expect
* Bright, articulate individuals with the drive and personality to succeed in a challenging, dynamic and results-based environment
* Enjoys a challenge.
* Good telephone manner, an enthusiastic personality and be an excellent relationship builder.
* Ambition, resilience, motivation with a willingness to learn, backed up by strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
Please send us a copy of your CV with a covering note detailing relevant experience and explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role - click apply now
London (inner and outer)