Location - Edinburgh and Lothian
Salary - £16,000-18,000
Belinda Robertson is looking for an online marketing graduate, based in Edinburgh for a 12 month period, to assist with the development of our online presence via social media, e-marketing and our website.
We are at an exciting stage in our development with a number of opportunities to expand into overseas markets. Our luxury fashion range appeals to a global market from the US to the Far East markets.This is a new, challenging role to raise awareness of Belinda Robertson cashmere internationally. We are looking to increase the profile of brand, grow the sales, and create a dynamic following across all media channels to enhance the coverage of the Belinda Robertson brand. The role will involve creating and co-ordinating web content, planning SEO strategies and campaigns, use of analytics to track/monitor website performance and on-line campaigns, work with and manage Social Media, plan and develop social media content in line with strategy, build relationships with online audience with clear messages and interesting, relevant copy, develop and implement innovative and targeted e-marketing campaigns, maintain and manage customer database.
Skills / Experience
- Some knoeledge and experience of at least two of the following: Web editing, social media, database management, MS Office, Photoshop.
- Self-motivated, Proactive and Enthusiastic.
- Strong organisation skills, numeracy and excellent communication skills are essential;
- European and Asian languages are a bonus as we work in a genuinely international world.
- We would love to have someone who joins in with our small, fun team!
- Any degree is essential but a business/marketing degree will be ideal
Duration: 12 months to permanent
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.