Bayer CropScience – Commercial Training Programme
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Bayer is a global enterprise in the fields of Health Care, Agriculture, Nutrition and High-Tech Materials and is represented around the world by 350 companies. As part of this business, Bayer CropScience is a market-leader in crop protection and is looking for the very best candidates to help retain its position.
What does Bayer CropScience do?
Bayer CropScience is one of the world’s leading innovative crop science companies with businesses in crop protection (CropScience), non agricultural pest-control (Environmental Science), seeds and plant biotechnology (BioScience). With an extensive portfolio of high performance products, Bayer CropScience has a global workforce of more than 18,000 employees and achieves annual sales of around €6.4 billion.
The Commercial Training Programme
We are looking for ambitious candidates who have the potential to be the Commercial Managers of the future. We have developed a Commercial Training Programme which is designed to equip you for whatever career you want to pursue and provide you with a clear career route to progress into management in the future. We are interested in your potential rather than your experience and welcome applications from individuals from a variety of backgrounds, either graduate or graduate calibre.
What can I expect from the Commercial Training Programme?
The programme is diverse and challenging but also greatly rewarding. As well as internal support and training, a career with Bayer CropScience will provide you with invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to gain further qualifications.
From the very first day, Bayer CropScience will provide you with continuous training and support to assist in your personal career development. The training programme will consist of a structured plan allowing you to experience time in key functions:
- Sales - You will spend time with members of our Sales Team and will have the opportunity to progress as you experience actual transactions and communications.
- Marketing – You will have the chance to see how we plan and communicate with the market and you will get involved in the development of product launch plans and marketing campaigns.
- Development and Regulatory Affairs – You will become involved in the process of securing registrations for our new products ensuring that Bayer CropScience remains at the forefront of global product developments.
- International Placement – You will have the opportunity to spend time in one of the company’s European offices.
- Secondment – You will be able to spend time on a secondment to one of our key distributors so you can learn about all aspects of the industry.
What can Bayer CropScience give you?
- Excellent pay and salary progression
- A generous living allowance and company car allowance
- Opportunity to gain professional sales and marketing qualifications
- The opportunity to study for an MBA upon successful completion of the programme.
What profile are we looking for?
We want candidates who can demonstrate that they have excellent communication skills, an analytical approach to work and a drive for results.
Full Driving Licence required.
So where do you come in?
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and are interested in establishing a career with a global, market-leading company we would like to hear from you.
Please apply online by clicking 'apply now'.
Discovery Graduates is our retained Managing Consultancy. All applications will be processed through Discovery.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery Graduates is one of the leading consultancies for companies looking to recruit Graduate talent.
Any Location, East England, East Midlands, London (inner and outer), North East England, North Wales, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South Wales, South West England, UK locations, W
0121 212 3111