Assistant Engineer Street Lighting and Traffic Control
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
We are looking for a graduate to manage and supervise the Street Lighting and Traffic Signal Maintenance Contracts. To design new and improved traffic signal systems and electrical street works and Civil Engineering schemes.
The ideal graduate would be:
- A fast learner
- Good with numbers
- Good with people
- Creative, Innovative and be able to think on their feet.
You willl be working in a team so interpersonal skills are also important.
The main duties of the role are to:
1. Prepare designs for new or improved traffic signal systems or electrical street works, co-ordinating statutory undertakers,
planning works programmes, supervising and monitoring contracts and issuing instructions.
2. Manage, supervise and co-ordinate works for traffic control and electrical street works schemes including ensuring contractors
compliance with the contract specifications.
3. Prepare design documents and specifications of works as well as vetting design documentation submitted by external
consultancies to ensure compliance with standards.
4. Have budgetary control for traffic signal, electrical street works and civil engineering projects.
5. Produce Contract Documents including Specifications and Conditions of Contract. Assist with tender process.
If this sounds like the type of role you've been lloking for, Apply Now by emailing Vikki Robinson for an application form.
Any Location, East England, UK locations
Vikki Robinson 01473 432 912