NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
At Explore Learning you are not just a cog in the wheel but a key player in the growth and development of the company.
The Assistant Director role is a rewarding and challenging role where you are able to develop your business and marketing skills while working with children to further their education and development.
* The chance to be part of an exciting, innovative, growing company with ambitious plans
* The chance to gain broad business experience - learning to promote, market and sell a new concept in education, and learning how to operate a business unit as part of a team
* The opportunity to work with children to improve their Maths and English, build their self-confidence and develop a love of learning
* The responsibility to run a centre as part of a team, and help recruit, train and manage your own team of Assistant Tutors
* The opportunity to progress to Centre Director within 12-18months where you will directly supervise staff, and have responsibility for the centres development and operations as well as profit and loss. There are then opportunities to progress to a Regional Management/Head Office role.
* A competitive salary with bonus potential
* Company Pension Scheme
*In-house training in sales, marketing, management and working with children
If you feel you have the energy and enthusiasm to run a centre or help launch a new centre then contact us now!