Allianz Cornhill - Finance Trainee Scheme
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue an accountancy career with this leading and dynamic company.
We will give you all the support you need to gain either a CIMA or ACCA qualification, including study leave.
You will be based in our head office in Guildford where you will be working with the full range of trading and corporate accounts.
And you will need to persuade us that you:
In return we offer:
- From 20 days annual leave
- Location allowances
- Lunch allowance
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Employee share ownership plan
- Insurance discounts
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Sports club membership
- Professional further education
...and much more!
Please ensure you :
- are able to work in the UK without a work permit
- have the equivalent of at least a ‘B’ grade GCSE in Maths and English, and a ‘A-C’ grade A level in a Maths orientated subject
- have the equivalent of 300 UCAS points (24 points under the old system)
- have, or expect to have, at least a 2:1 degree in Maths, Economics or Business related degree
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED APPLY. Before applying, please prepare answers to the following four mandatory questions in about 150 words EACH:
- Why does business appeal to you and how have you influenced a business initiative? e.g. as part of work experience
- What is the most challenging or unusual way in which you have sought to learn, develop and grow?
- What important relationships have you developed and how will they stand you in good stead for moving forward?
- Why would you like a career in accountancy with Allianz Cornhill and what will you contribute to the business?
Please ensure you answer ALL the above questions IN ABOUT 150 WORDS EACH. You MUST also attach a CV and covering letter.
ALLIANZ CORNHILL WILL IGNORE ANY APPLICATIONS WITH ANSWERS THAT ARE TOO SHORT, OR TOO NONSENSICAL.