Allianz Cornhill - Corporate Management Trainee Scheme
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Our Corporate Management Trainee Scheme is structured to give you exactly the breadth of exposure and experience you will need over the next few years to develop a challenging management career for the future.
This is how it works:
You will need to persuade us that you:
- Through our modular programme you will gain the right mix of technical, commercial and leadership experience essential to drive our business to achieve its mission.
- You will also rotate through a number of our divisions to understand the business and the different markets we operate in.
- Your flexibility and mobility are essential to ensure that you can make the most of the development opportunities we have available.
- Alongside your hands on experience we will support you in achieving the Advanced Diploma in Insurance to become ACII professionally qualified.
- We manage your progress with you and give you regular feedback along the way.
- Networks of support across the business, including a Mentor, will champion your development.
- The scheme is aligned to our wider Talent Management Strategy to support your career progression into the future.
- can personally make a difference and make things happen
- will take responsibility for your own career and personal development
- will be committed to study towards a professional qualification
- have a very keen interest in and aptitude for business
- have a good understanding of, and interest in, a career in insurance
In return we offer:
- From 20 days annual leave
- Location allowances
- Lunch allowance
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Employee share ownership plan
- Insurance discounts
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Sports club membership
- Professional further education
...and much more!
Please ensure that you:
- are able to work in the UK without a work permit
- have the equivalent of at least a grade B GCSE in Maths and English
- have the equivalent of 300 UCAS points (24 under the old system)
- have, or expect to have, at least a 2:1 honours degree
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED APPLY. Before applying, please prepare answers to the following four mandatory questions in about 150 words EACH:
- Why does business appeal to you and how have you influenced a business initiative? e.g. as part of work experience
- What is the most challenging or unusual way in which you have sought to learn, develop and grow?
- What important relationships have you developed and how will they stand you in good stead for moving forward?
- Why would you like a career in insurance with Allianz Cornhill and what will you contribute to the business?
Please ensure you answer ALL the above questions IN ABOUT 150 WORDS EACH. You MUST also attach a CV and covering letter.
ALLIANZ CORNHILL WILL IGNORE ANY APPLICATIONS WITH ANSWERS THAT ARE TOO SHORT, OR TOO NONSENSICAL.