NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
TravelJigsaw is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated graduate into the position of Accounting Assistant.
The right person will be given the opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of financial and commercial areas from accounts payable to assistance in the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Managing a portfolio of international suppliers. Resolving any billing queries and ensuring they are paid accurately and timely.
- Production of VAT reclaims
- Reconciling daily sales and banking reports
- Producing weekly KPI reports
- Producing month end journals
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and analysing variances
- Dealing with customers disputed credit card charges
The ideal candidate will have achieved a minimum of a 2:2 in an accounting or business related degree. They will have excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel and Access.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience and study support will be offered.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU UPLOAD YOUR CV WHEN APPLYING.
North West England