Based in Central London our client provides high-quality specialist advice and support to the financial services industry.
The Role - Account Manager
As an Account Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include developing contacts at a high level within target organisations of current accounts, building relationships over the phone with clients, negotiating professionally, closing sales of their services, and growing these accounts.
A degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Business, Economics or IT related discipline would be beneficial to your application.
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary of £25,000 and the £45,000 OTE is very attainable even for new recruits. You will also benefit from a Central London location.
For this opportunity we are looking for candidates to be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline 1 years experience in sales / account management would be beneficial
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Adept to working in a high activity environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Ambitious, driven and highly self motivated
- Interest in banking & Finance / IT industries
- Passion for recruitment
To apply for this position click the "apply now" quoting reference AC1429..