Our client designs and manufactures retail packaging including; carrier bags, boxes, tissue paper, ribbons, labels and pouches. Currently working alongside some of the finest brands on the UK high street our client offers custom printed fashion led branded packaging solutions to their growing client base.
The Role - Account Handler
As an Account Handler your role will comprise of both new business generation and Account Management. Your time will be spent evenly on both aspects of the role; a high proportion of your time will also be spent liaising with designers to prepare project briefs for your clients.
A synopsis of your main duties and responsibilities is given below:
- Maximise margin through the sale of products and services
- Maintain and manage internal relationships
- Lead generation
- Booking appointments for experienced members of the sales team to attend, which you will shadow
- Liaise with designers
- Prepare tenders and client briefs
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity for a university graduate or person of graduate calibre looking to embark upon a successful career in business. As you progress in the role your responsibilities will increase and there is the opportunity to move in to a client facing position.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following specific criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ambition with plenty of drive and self motivation
- Eager to learn
- Passion for business
- Team player
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for a university graduate to take their first steps into sales if you think you have what it takes send your application to us without delay. Simply click on the "apply now" button to send your CV quoting RO1417.