Established in 1997, Tangible Benefit has worked with trusted partners to provide a wide range of products and services. Known for many years as ‘London’s local I.T. reseller,’ they have expanded to provide services across the UK and into Europe.
- Flexibility is the key to our success. We work with our clients to ensure that stocking, logistics, distribution and financing meet their needs.
- By employing the best people and leveraging our Central London warehousing and integration facility, we have supported the development of clients’ IT infrastructure in a unique way.
Training and Development
The economy is lifting – corporate budgets are being released. We are committed to a plan of aggressive expansion.
The fuel for this growth is a steady influx of the most capable graduates. Our recruitment aims are simple:
- Recruit the most able graduates
- Train them well
- Demand the best from them
- Reward them with a true reflection of the earnings they generate
- Select the best of them to move to early management
The role will involve exposure and experience in Business Development, Account Management and the opportunity to gain industry qualifications and accreditations! You must be willing to cold call, handle objections and want to work in a target driven environment. In return you will receive structured and on going training.
What we look for
The money is important but it’s more a measure of your abilities – the key thing that drives you is the urge to succeed – to outperform your peers – to be part of a winning team whilst still being individually recognized for you own achievements.
We are looking for graduates who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- The will to succeed
- Passion to excel
- Motivated by financial reward
What we offer
Year one – £35k PA as a minimum at month 12
Year two – This will increase to £55K
Year three – Your compensation is uncapped - in excess of £100k is possible
How to apply
See our current opportunities at the right hand side of page.