RH Freight, part of the RH Group is one of Britain's leading international freight forwarding businesses with an annual turnover of £50million.
Who are we?
We are one of the most profitable and ambitious companies in our sector employing 550 people in 17 locations. Following exciting consistent expansion we are actively recruiting for Graduates to join our Graduate Management Scheme.
This is a great opportunity for a bright articulate graduate to join an established sales team as a Trainee Account Manager.
Key responsibilities include, initiate and manage new business, both over the telephone and by face-to-face visits. This role encompasses the whole process of winning new accounts and delivering upon logistics and transportation services, so you will become a specialist within this exciting and fast moving industry.
Training and Development
There is an excellent opportunity for progression into a man management role after a 2 year training and development programme.
You must be able to demonstrate confidence, a competitive nature, energy, enthusiasm and determination to be the best.
Targets are tough and the pressure will drive you, but the rewards are uncapped, both financially and career wise.
This is a very structured programme clearly outlining what you need to be achieving during each month of your development, and this ties in with how you can move your basic salary, get a company car and achieve bonus We recognise your potential and work with you through training and support to help you achieve your goals.
This role encompasses Sales, Account Management and Delivery of services. Your Main responsibilities will be to: -
- Consistently grow the revenue and achieve the targets.
- Achieve sales productivity and revenue targets.
- Maximise all revenue opportunities from existing customers.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Generate new prospect leads for the Sales and Marketing.
- Process consignments.
- Monitor consignments ensuring that the highest levels of service are carried out at every stage.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- To develop and maintain a industry knowledge
What we look for
18 UCAS points 2 ii and above in a relevant degree ( Business related or Logisitcs)
What we offer
£18,000 - £21,000 Basic + Car + Bonus
On achieving revenue targets, Activity targets and self development you will see your basic salary increase and your bonus increase as well as other benefits such as a company car.
How to apply
Discovery Recruitment & Training,
Managing Consultants on behalf of RH Freight
30 Ludgate Hill
Tel : 0121 212 3111